For this tag, you are requested to:
- List 3 favorite dolls from the ones you got last year
- List 3 dolls currently on your wish list
- Tag 5 people to do the same thing
So for my favorite dolls, this was difficult to make the choices since I did get so many in 2014. Let's face it, I went a little crazy! Here is what I have narrowed it down to these 3 selections:
The Dhoom:3 dolls which I was able to purchase from a seller in India. This guy was such pleasure to do business with. I wish I had taken pictures of the packaging, because it was amazing! And the shipping was free to, so I was so very happy!
Tenzin and Ayumi from the FR 2014 Convention (purchased on the secondary market). These 2 are a power couple!
Last, but not at all least, I purchased this Wildflower doll. She is named after my sister Margie who passed away in 1969 of leukemia. This doll is very special!
Now for my wish list. I actually have rather large wish list, but these are definitely my top 3 on my list.
- Any Ruruko doll! This little girl doll is so full of cuteness, I just have to have one! She is Momoko's little sister.
- A tall, dark and hadsome male Wildflower doll
- Any OOAK creation (male or female) from Emmajude or Doll Anatomy.
Here are the friends I am tagging. If you have been tagged before, you only need to do it once! Have fun!