Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Contest Winning and New Clothes from Atelierni Shasha

I don't often win contests, but I did have a bit of luck this year. During Brini's birthday celebration, I won her give-a-way contest and received a wonderful pool from her. With everything that has been going on in my life with health and other issues, I never did post the picture of my dolls enjoying the pool! So, without further delay, here is the picture of my dolls enjoying the pool we won from Brini. Brini, I am sorry it took so long to get this posted, but you know that I was so excited to win this!

My Resort Glam Style Girls enjoying the pool I received from Brini in February!
Another item I won was the bag from Atelierni Shasha. It is so well made, even my daughters were impressed! I loved it so much, that I decided to buy some clothes from Shasha as well. Here are photos of the fashions I purchased as well as the bag I won!

My Lady Tremaine doll in a top and skirt purchased from Atelierni Shasha. She is rebodied (again!) on a Poppy Parker Japan skin tone body


Here is Lady Tremaine holding the bag I won from Shasha!

Here is a top and pants I purchased from Atelierni Shasha
I have taken a lot more photos along the way, so I will be getting out a few more posts within the next couple of weeks.  

Thank you, Shasha, for the lovely bag and thank you for being such a talented clothing designer and seamstress! My dolls and I will be enjoying these for a long time to come!

20 comments:

  1. Congratulations on both of your wins!! Dollie friends are the best! I also won a bag. The details of it is phenomenal! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you got one too! They are great, aren't they?!

      Delete
  2. Gratuluję wygranej! Basen jest wspaniały! Dziewczyny w tych pięknych ubrankach mnie oczarowały! Fantastyczne fasony, kolory i materiały! Torba doskonała!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your winnings. It's always lovely to get new things for your dolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?!! My dolls have much more than me, LOL!

      Delete
  4. Awesome win. Nice to see your girls enjoying their pool and their fashions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well aren't you just Ms. Lucky? Two wins. Congrats! I've loved that bag ever since she first posted it. Enjoy all your new stuff. You may want to go play the lottery while you're at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Play the lottery, huh? Maybe I should. I will let you know how that works out!

      Delete
  6. The outfits ar wonderful! Congrats for the pool and the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! The pool is awesome, and so is the bag! I love your lady Tremaine, she's beautiful and looks great in Shasha's outfit and with the bag :-).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coingratulations! Your girls look great in their outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, how wonderful to win things! The girls look lovely in their pool...I miss summer already!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations ! It is very nice !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Billa, Janainah, Linda, Grandmommy, Farrah Lily and Shasarignis thank you all for your nice comments and thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I didn't know you posted these creations of mine, Phyllis! Took me a long time, so sorry! Thank you so so much for everything <3

    ReplyDelete