Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

2016 Integrity Toys Supermodel Convention!

How many of you have a bucket list? I do. I used to call it my life goals list, but as I have aged, it has changed more into a bucket list. I have achieved several of the items on my list, but now, I am about to check off a pretty big item.

At my daughter's encouragement, Hannah and I are going to the IT Supermodel Convention in Chicago, Illinois! This has actually take quite a bit of forward planning and  a lot of budgeting! The item on my bucket list was to attend either a Barbie or an Integrity Toys convention. When they announced that the IT Convention would be in Chicago this year, it suddenly made the trip possible for us as Chicago is a driveable distance for us.

So if you are coming to the convention in Chicago, we would love a chance to meet you! We will be at Table 15. We are so excited!

Supermodel Convention Logo Courtesy of Integrity Toys

We will try to post some photos from the convention!



12 comments:

  1. Oh Phyllis, think of me! Attending an IT Convention is on my bucket list, but for many diverse reasons, this is not possible. Have a wonderful time!!!! I can't wait to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for doing something from your bucket list! I will also be there. I am at table 37. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome opportunity! We'd love some photos, but most of all, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! On my list I have go to a doll convention aswell, probably the Madrid Fashion Doll Convention. Have fun and don't forget to take some photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phyllis, I hope you have a great time! I'm sure you'll enjoy checking off an item on your bucket list. It's so cool. You have to let us know what you buy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you are going to have fun. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting! What a nice thing to experience with Hannah. I hope you have a great time and take lots of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go!!!!!! I'm going to get to one. I swear I am.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you have a lot of fun,
    i was at Madrid fashion doll show in september 9 till 11 was amazing,looking for time to post some picts about that fab weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. O hope you had a great time at the convention! It's also on my list but I haven't been very good about saving for it so I'm trying to hope and scrimp to be able to attend the 2018 convention (depending a lot on where it is held).

    Did you end up with any new dolls for your collection? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been saving for this for a long time! I paid for the convention in installments (I bought 2 tickets, 1 for me and 1 for my daughter) and ordered the convention collection ahead of time and paid for that in installments too. Paying for the collection ahead of time saves a lot of money too! The 2017 Convention is in Orlando, FL next October.

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete